iPod workout puts a trainer in your ear for every rep! A killer core abdominal workout! Using the stability ball and then nothing at all! Use your iPod, iPhone or other media player! This iPod workout can be done at home or the gym. Using a medicine ball or dumbbell for extra challenge!
You’ll feel the core, lower back and abdominals all working together to tighten your midsection.
This workout can be done any time! After a workout, before a workout, on an “off” day or any place you want to have it in your routine!
You’ll be doing 2 sets of each if the following exercises!
- Stability ball crunches with med ball or dumbbell
- 1-Leg bridge with stability ball
- Bent arm side bridge
- paces your repetitions for maximum effectiveness
- reminds you of proper exercise form
- motivates you with your own personal trainer
- the best way to workout smarter, not harder!